Friday, July 22, 2011

6th Grad Good Or Bad?!

Hey i am Ashley Brianna Harpe. I am new at this .I am starting 6th grade and this is why i am starting this blog to help 6th grades at there.If u need help just read my post everyday starting the 12 of August is when i start school. I can all ready till 6th grade is going to be hard on everyone in 6th grade no matter how easy u got it u will still need help and some teachers will be nice and some will be mean but everyone can get though 6th grade and if u try hard u will pass 6th grade and don't be a clown then the teachers will hate u so follow my advice.I am not a person who likes school I am a person who likes to help other people and i know i will pass some of my class because i have family to help me and i have god on my side. We can do anything though Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment